Sunday, July 27, 2008

Earthquake hit Taiwan this morning!

Hello again -

An earthquake hit us at 8a.m. this morning. It was a 4.7 magnitude - not huge, but one that could be felt. What's going on with Mother Nature here? We have a typhoon coming in today, too. Anyone see the subtext here besides me?

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Good Grief Amy! Maybe it is going to be smooth sailing from her on out? The worst has happened?

Love ya!
Suz

Stuart and Tina Taylor said...

Typhoons... earthquakes... how ya liking Taiwan so far? lol Stuart was in Anaheim this past weekend for a conference and was going through sucurity at John Wayne airport on Tuesday (July 29) when they were hit with a 5.8 (last I heard) earthquake. You immediately think of LA's Jan 1994 earthquake! There was a man behind Stu that said, "Don't worry, I designed this section of the airport... we're fine!" lol What are the chances of standing there with the archetect?!

Luv ya, ~Tina

PS: You look great in your work permit pic! I need some photoshopping done to my photos! lol